Saturday, January 26, 2008

Random Picks

what is this stupid song i'm listening to?
why am i so lazy to stop it?
why do i have this strong urge to write?
why am i making many spelling mistakes here?
and why am hallucinating like this?
why do i have so much to tell yet nothing to say? why does my vocabulary seem so...so...i can't even find the words to put here? my skills are degrading, who/what did this?
i wish i was one year younger.
i wish i knew what i want and how i wish i could focus more.
i miss the old me who used to be happy no matter what. and oh my god the song is on automatic replay looks like i really have to move the mouse cursor and close that window.
somebody please press my master reset button i don't like my current status any more.

something tells me there will be more hallucinations to come..

2 comments:

NasEr said...

i suggest you get "the secret" dvd ,its one hour only,watch it.or get the book and read it.but when I'm in this phase i don't feel like reading.so get it .might help.worked for me.and others!!

SuperNova said...

naser addaish 3omoultak 3a kol dvd byenba3? :ch:

i saw it, and it's somehow another definition of human well, that's why i think it's overrated, didn't someone like a million years ago say " if u think u can, or u think u can't, you're probably right"??

but i don't disagree with it though.
thanx for passing by :)